Saturday, February 13, 2010

Too Early!


Hello,

I'm babysitting my two grandsons tonight, they are 4 & 1 and so much fun, once they were bathed, dressed and fed and into bed, I cleaned up, then headed to the craft room, I wasn't going to do any thing, just have a tidy up, as my room is in a mess, well guess what, I didn't, instead I decided to do two challenges in one. This is for Crazy 4 Challenges, which is to use Red, and Allsorts Challenge, this week is its Debs turn to choose the theme and she gives us a recipe 3,2,1, so I've used 3 rhinestones, 2 images, 1 ribbon. I know I'm early, but I just couldn't find a stamp I really wanted to put with red, and the only thing that came to mind was a christmas card. Back to what I started out to do! .... clean my mess!

Until next time.

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Glad you had fun with your grandsons, your card is gorgeous!! never to early to start on those Christmas cards!!

CraftieConnie said...

A real gem, this card is. The early bird catches the worm, go girl! Bet you really enjoyed the kids!

Kathy Jones said...

This is a fabulous card and I love the holly image!!! At least you have a head start on your Christmas stash!!! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome... you can never be to early with Christmas cards! Sounds like you've been really,really busy! So sorry about your friend.
~Hugs~
Patti

Jodie from Oz said...

Kez, Your card is gorgeous, the image is so sweet and so wonderfully coloured. I keep promising myself I will make Christmas cards throughout the year. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments. Have a great week. Hugs Jodie from Oz

blue ray player software said...

This is a fabulous card . I really attract by that. It such a very beautiful and excellent card.

blue ray player software said...

This is a fabulous card . I really attract by that. It such a very beautiful and excellent card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...