Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY



Happy Mothers Day!

Today I went on a family picnic, it was so lovely catching up with my Aunty, Uncle, cousins and there children, which I haven't seen for so long, there were about twenty of us, 5 generations, my grandfather is 97, and still has all his marbles! he only gets confused with names as there are so many young ones, even I do! Anyway, I don't have a card to show, but instead, I made the birdhouse for my daughter for mothers day, this is for her to hang her keys on, I left the centre empty so she can put a picture of her boys, I was going to put one of me, but I'm sure I only would have lasted a few minutes (LOL).... I made this in a class at my local craft supplier 'Catchy Crafts', only two of us showed up. Its a Kaiercraft kit, and I used Kaisercraft paper Devonshire Collection, just beautiful autumn colours, I used a matt mod podge as i didn't want it too glossy. Hope you like it!

Better run, as my younger daughter had to work today, and is taking me out for dinner!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Karrie this is fantastic! It's beautiful.......you will have to do a totourial and share with all of us how to make one. Happy Mom's Day!

Selma said...

I agree with Olga. This is fantastic Kerrie. I am sure your daughter will love it. I'm sure she would have loved it with your picture! Happy Mother's Day.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Happy Mother's day to you! I'm sure your daughter will cherish this, it's adorable! I'm waiting with Olga and Selma for the tutorial!

redwasher1 said...

Kerrie this is just GORGEOUS!!! I love it and I bet your Daughter does too! Happy Mother's Day!!

Betty Benton said...

Terrific project! Glad you had a wonderful time with family today!!

Michelle said...

Hi Kerrie
This bird house Key holder is gorgeous!! I have been browsing through your blog and your work is wonderful. Thanks for sharing and providing such great inspiration.
Kind regards
Michelle

Jodie from Oz said...

Wow, love your fab birdhouse, it must of been fun making this. The colours are wonderful and I'm sure your DD will treasure it. Hope your dinner and Mothers Day was special. hugs Jodie from Oz

Jodie from Oz said...

Wow, love your fab birdhouse, it must of been fun making this. The colours are wonderful and I'm sure your DD will treasure it. Hope your dinner and Mothers Day was special. hugs Jodie from Oz

CraftieConnie said...

Kezzie, you have done a wonderful job with this little birdhouse key holder!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Nice Post!Kind Regards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...