Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello

Hello fellow bloggers,

I've had such a busy week, its always extremely hectic, just before we commence filming, our first day will be Monday, and its a 10weeks shoot. Now, they are all out of the office, I might get some things done, like leaving early and playing in the craft room! (good being the boss)...

On Saturday I went to a Stampin Up afternoon, got to play with a few thing I hadn't before, made a few cards, and yes, your guessed it, I ordered a truck load of goodies, now I can't wait for them to arrive. We made three cards, but one is too hard to photograph, so I'm only showing you two.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment!


2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love both cards. Using the bird punch for the stems of your flower is pure genius!Have a great day GF!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards I really like the ornament one :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...