Saturday, October 16, 2010

What a kick!


Hi Bloggers,

Hope you all have had a fantastic week, and now enjoying the weekend!.... its very windy and cold today here in Sydney, just when I thought it was time to pack the winter woollies away! ... I'm sitting here totally rugged up, looks like I'm heading for the snow, glad you all can't see me!.... you will just have to visualise (LOL)

Soon as I saw this image I just had to have it, I can see this getting a pretty good work out! ... the image is from Lili of the Valley, sentiment is Gina K, coloured with copics. I stamped the ball again, cut it out. I would like to enter the following challenges:


Until next time....

12 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Adorable card -- that little guy is having a great time! Sorry to hear that old man winter came back to see you -- maybe it will be his last visit!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a cute image! Your card is just adorable!

A Consuming Passion said...

They are such great images aah!!!! Lovely card.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Brrrr! It is cold and windy in PA also, Kerrie! Love this little soccer star! Great challenge choices!

craftieodmae said...

Love it! Such a fun cute card!!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kez, wow love your male card and the papers are fabulous.
Its turned cold over here weve just had our first frost so it should be long before it warms up down under. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Fleur said...

Great card
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous image...what a little cutie! We were freezing in newcastle too...and I had just taken our big jackets to the dry cleaners...oh well...it seems to be heating up a little bit now.
Alicia xx

Selma said...

This is so cute. It reminds me of my grandson.

Nannieflash said...

Hi its me again, just wanted to thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Alison said...

Great card! Love that image and the great paper. Thanks for playing along at Cards for Men.
Hugs, Alison x

brenda said...

What super work, thank you for sharing.

B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...