Friday, December 17, 2010

A Quick Hello!

Just dropping in to let you all know I'm ok, have just been really busy with work, kids, and to top it all off, really sick. I'm heading to South America for 5 weeks, and had all my injections, got a really bad reaction, and came down with a really bad flu, which I still cant shake, really need to get rid of it soon.... so heading off on the 27 December, and will return 25 January.... a really long trip, before I commence in my new position, as Head of Production Drama, for Southern Star Entertainment. New year, new adventure.

Have a wonderful christmas & new year.

Love

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Kez

Wow, what an exciting time ahead for you.

Congratulations on the new position!!

Have a wonderful trip away.

Merry Christmas!

Michelle :-)

Betty Benton said...

Sending prayers to chase away the flu bug!! Have a fabulous holiday and come back refreshed and full of enthusiasm for your new postion! So happy for you my friend!

CraftieConnie said...

Hope you are feeling better now Kezzie! Have a wonderful trip, how about hopping over to North America at the same time hehehehehehee!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I hope you can chase that nasty flu bug away before your trip! Lots of rest and fluids... you in my prayers my friend!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kez, was wondering what had happened to you, sorry to hear you had such a bad reaction to the dreaded jabs, hope it wont be long before your back to norm again.
Have a wonderful Xmas and a fabulous holiday wouldnt mind going to South America myself it sounds like fun.
And congratulations on your new job to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Selma said...

Hope you are feeling better. Sounds like an exciting trip. Merry Christmas and congratulations on your new position.

redwasher1 said...

I sure hope you get better real soon and be well enough to travel!! I want you wish you a very Merry Christmas!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kez, I know you are away enjoying yourself, hope its all going well for you. I do want to wish you a very Happy New Year, take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...