Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lets Go Surfing!

Good Morning/Evening,

Oh its still raining and miserable! I really don't want to go to work today, would love to stay home in my pj's... well better hurry, have to go and battle the traffic!

This card was made in a hurry, I needed a card to send off to my nephew for his birthday, and he surfs rain, hail or sunshine, and thought this stamp from The Greeting Farm - Surfer Ian was just perfect, coloured with copics, and dp is Kisercraft, seaside collection.  Well it will be in the post when I get to work!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

* Secret Crafter - Cards for men
* Alphabet Challenge Blog - Cards for men
* Fussy & Fancy - Cards for men


Until next time!


 

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fab image - your nephew will love it and the papers are just perfect
Lisa x

craftieodmae said...

I'm sorry it's raining, but on a brighter side, he's gonna love this awesmome card!!!!

redwasher1 said...

Adorable card and image!!!We finally are getting warm weather!!!

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge this time xx

Selma said...

This is such a cute image and I'm sure your nephew will love it. Great masculine card.

Mary J said...

He is gonna love it! What a fabby fun card!!

Nannieflash said...

Oh my Kez, it seems Australia is suffering with the same rotten weather we are, wheres all the sun gone Id like to know. Fabulous card love that image and your papers. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Teresa Kline said...

this is sooooo adorable, luv the image and your coloring...hope your weekend is awesome!

enjoy *~*

Betty Benton said...

Perfect card for a surfer -- he'll love it!

Payne Holler Cards said...

now this couldnt be more perfect for him!!!! adorable coloring and am lovin that dp!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute Kerrie! I love it!
Alicia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...