Thursday, March 1, 2012

Roses Challenge Feb 2012



Hi bloggers,

Its been so busy in my house, once I knew I was putting my home up for sale, I knew I had to make my home presentable, putting away family photos, cleaning up my craft room, and turning it back into a games room, this is why I've not been crafting, as its all boxed up.  Well the good news is, I've sold my home, but as it only sold this week, they tell me I have to have one more open house which is this weekend, then I can get back into my boxes and play with some of my goodies I got for Christmas, and start crafting again, I've been really missing my card making.

Now, onto this months challenge, yes I'm a little late .. this month it was my turn to host the challenge and I challenged the Roses to a birthday card, as you can never have too many.  I made my card for a special friend, she's not received it yet but she will when I get a minute to see her.

Please take the time to check out the other Roses....



Promise to be back within the next week.
Hope your all well and enjoying what ever you have been doing.


x x

15 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Kerrie!
WOWEEE this is stunning! LOOOOOVE how pretty this card is. :D

craftieodmae said...

first, congrats on selling your house, and so fast!!! Your card is gorgeous, maybe saving the best for last LOL

Nannieflash said...

Wow thats brilliant news on selling the house, Im so pleased for you, hope your new home is the right one for you as for myself I would have to move. Stunning card love those papers. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

code reduction said...

This is the best cards designs.It look so different and colorful.Nets,Ribbons,Flowers are really increase beauty in the cards.

Ina G said...

Beautiful card Kerrie. Love the colour combination.
Haven't we had a WET summer.
Where are you moving to?

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So glad you will not be worrying about the house now. Life is stressful enough. Gorgeous card, Kez. We have missed you, though.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So glad you will not be worrying about the house now. Life is stressful enough. Gorgeous card, Kez. We have missed you, though.

Unknown said...

Hi Kez,
Packing up the craft room sounds a bit drastic!!! What if the potential buyers are really crafty people?? Well...I guess the advice has worked and you have sold your home so that is good. It didnt take long!! We are preparing for a move too...I do not want to touch the craft room yet!! Your card is beautiful.
Alicia xx

code reduction said...

Such a nice designs and creation art look on this card.It look so different and colourful.Thanx to share with us this kind of cards.

Ina G said...

Kerrie - Saw over at The Outlawz it is your birthday so
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. Hope you have a fabulous day. Think of you often esp when the Knights are playing footy.Hugs Ina

business development strategy said...

What a gorgeous and amazing card. I like this card so much. Its paper and design is too fantastic. keep up the good work!

Plastic Card said...

This is so nice card. Beautiful design with the best color making this so perfect. I appreciate this.

Hank Hendricks said...

Looking gorgeous. Have you ever tried to explore your skills in any Plastic cards printing and designing company? I am so inspire by this creation.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Kez love the doily and that pretty butterfly
Was going to thank you for calling in to my blog .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Anonymous said...

Generally I don't read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post.

my blog: Spazio-kovan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...