Saturday, July 4, 2009

Chrissy


Christmas is really not that far away, so I'm starting early, then there will be not mad rush.... I hoping to achieve a Christmas Card a week ... lets see how I go.

Todays card, I have made for Mojo Monday Wk 93. I've used:

. 14 x 14cm white card
. Corrugated red card 
. Gold Card - cut out using my nesties
. DP
. Stampin Up - 'Season of Joy' - Christmas Tree and Sentiment
. StazOn - Olive Green ink

I found it extremely hard to photograph, as the gold is quite shiny, this is the best I could do.

5 comments:

Steph said...

It turned out beautiful. I love the star paper clip you added. I've been thinking about getting started on some holiday card, but I haven't yet. Maybe I will do that next week.

Janelle Stollfus said...

Love the metallic cardstock for the scallop square. Great job getting started on christmas cards!

Anne said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kerrie, I love traditional christmas colours on a card and your LO is fabulous! Pop in to Winter Wonderland tomorrow for our new theme and we'll help you get to Christmas in one piece!! LOL!! ;o) xx

Unknown said...

I LOVE Christmas cards..when they're well made and THIS is extremely well made!!!
Gorgeous! Nearly, I say nearly, put me in the mood to start mine! LOL
Viv xx

Kym Weber said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Never too early to get started on creating Christmas cards. I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...