Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bells


I get so enthusiastic with all the sketch challenges, as I love sketches, I print out all the sketches, put them on the table, then forget when they are due.... so I'm going to have to write the dates on them (LOL)....... this card is for Annabelle's Sketch Challenge 0005,
I used basic gray dp, the stamp is Gina K, which I've gold embossed, added a bow, which took so so long to do, as this is one think I have real trouble with, added some bling, popped the image up on pop dots.

Until next time!


3 comments:

Kylie said...

Hi Kerrie,
Lovely card, love the gold embossing and the DSP and colours you used, so pretty!

Thanks so much for playing along with us over at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Kym Weber said...

Very pretty Christmas card, Kerrie! Love your embossing! So elegant looking!

Andrea said...

Beautiful card Kerrie! Thanks for playing along with us this week.
Andrea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...