Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tags

Hello Everyone!

Today is such a beautiful day here in Sydney not too hot and not too cold just right!, I headed to the shops, like everyone else to grab a few more bits and pieces, I was looking for ages for a pair of boardshorts for my son in-laws birthday, finally found a pair, hope he likes them.

Well I had so many small scraps laying around, instead of binning them I decided to make a few tags. now I've started I have a lot more to make,which I'm sure I will do in the next few days (LOL)...

Until then!



4 comments:

CraftieConnie said...

This is a great idea for our bits and pieces and so pretty too, Kezzie!

Kylie said...

AWESOME Tags, Kerrie!

Kym Weber said...

Fabulous tags! Terrific idea!

Unknown said...

What an awesome idea! I need to make some of those...so much to do!!!!
Alicia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...