Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beautiful Day


Well, back again, nothing to report .... (LOL) haven't moved out of the craft room! ... this time I've make a card for Our Creative Corner - Sketch Challenge, Oh, forgot to tell , went to the local craft shop to collect some tape, and yes, you guessed it I walked out with a punch, new copic blender pen, but best of all they had new card stock selling in packs, 60 loose sheets, 15 colours, well of course I couldn't decide between Autumn or Earth tones, its by American crafts, its 80lb, and textured .... anyway new for this Aussie .... so got both... naughty me! Oh where was I, yep, so I used american crafts autumn card stock, stamp and sentiment is from Gina K, I've embossed my card stock with a triangle embossing folder, and yes you guessed it I'm entering this card in Inspire at Stamp Tv, which is diamonds, the punch is martha stewart.

Enough of me jabbering on.... thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful! Sounds like you had fun while shopping LOL. We need to have fun once in awhile uh? LOL

A Consuming Passion said...

Errrrrr excuse me, did you not say to me on Friday .....I don't need anymore paper!!!!!!!!!!! What a hoot!! So where is the butterfly on this gorgeous creation!!!!

CraftieConnie said...

Good for you Kezzie, never mind Sue, her memory is too good, heheheehhee! Love your card, isn't the punch Fab!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I am so glad you got to spend the day in your craft room! I painted ceilings after work! LOL! Love your card, the colors and the image totally rock!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

What a gorgeous and rich color combo...beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing with the OCC!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card - Kerrie!!! Love these colors too and the flower image is pretty too!!!

Thank you for playing along with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...