Monday, April 11, 2011

BFB Award


Hi Bloggers....

I received this award from Olga, whom I met over at stamp tv, and we have become great mates, we have a laugh on Skype, what a wonderful thing this is, and its free, like chatting on the phone but we can actually see each other, how amazing is technology.... I've just up graded to an iphone, what did I do before this... Oh back to my award, the rules are;

1. Post about it on your blog (yep doing that now... ha ha), and link back to the sender (my case Olga), thank them (have done).

2. Pass onto those who visit you regularly and leave comments.

I would love to pass onto the following in no particular order.


Thanks for taking to time to visit me, very much appreciated.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Kez

Thanks so much for the award!!

When I started my blog a year and a bit ago I had no idea how much fun it was going to be and how many wonderful friends like yourself, I was going to make.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...........

If only the rest of the world could play together as nicely as we do here in blogland.

Michelle :-)

Betty Benton said...

Ahh, Kez, you're so kind to pass this along to me! I love visiting all my blogger friends and hope to be more consistent once our move is completed!

Alison Jane Hann said...

Thanks so much Kerrie! You're so sweet. - Ali

CraftieConnie said...

Thank you so much Kezzie, but I need some help, I don't remember how to post these to our blogs! Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...