Saturday, April 9, 2011

Howdy!


Good Morning/Evening,

Where did that week go?... anyone know?.... so glad it went so fast, its the weekend ... yippee! My little grandson 'Jack', has taken up soccer, I didn't make it to his first game, but he proudly rang me to say he scored a goal, so today I went to watch, he had the biggest crowd, all his grand parents and great grandparents, well he was on fire, scoring 3 goals for his team and 1 for the other team, as they were short of players, it was funny, they are only 5 years old and they just run around is circles, we had to keep telling them 'the other way'. Anyway onto my card, I wanted something spring as it felt like a spring day today, not an autumn one! I used american craft card, dp is My Minds Eye - Stella Rose, sentiment is stampin up, and my butterfly and flower punch... I would like to enter the following challenge:


Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Hey Kez! Nice to see you! Your card is amazing... really love that butterfly!

Sam Barry said...

This is such a stunning card. I love the butterfly and the DP.

Olga said...

Absolutely beautiful, I know what ya mean, the week did fly by........

Patti P. said...

Kerrie, what a beautiful color combo...love your LO design,too. Glad you had a wonderful day with your grandson. They are so cute playing at that age. Hope your week ahead is great.

CraftieConnie said...

What a pretty card Kezzie! Love the butterfly and your color combos. The little ones are so adorable when they start to play soccer, being a soccer mom once myself, had a great time watching the boys each year improving and honing their skills. Your little tyke sounds like a born star hheheehehheehheeh!

majsan said...

Really cute Kezzie! Love that MS butterfly!
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY. Hugs,
Maria

Angie said...

Fab card love the image thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Rebekah said...

What a pretty card thanks for sharing at CUC hugs Rebekah xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...