Saturday, April 9, 2011

Howdy!


Good Morning/Evening,

Where did that week go?... anyone know?.... so glad it went so fast, its the weekend ... yippee! My little grandson 'Jack', has taken up soccer, I didn't make it to his first game, but he proudly rang me to say he scored a goal, so today I went to watch, he had the biggest crowd, all his grand parents and great grandparents, well he was on fire, scoring 3 goals for his team and 1 for the other team, as they were short of players, it was funny, they are only 5 years old and they just run around is circles, we had to keep telling them 'the other way'. Anyway onto my card, I wanted something spring as it felt like a spring day today, not an autumn one! I used american craft card, dp is My Minds Eye - Stella Rose, sentiment is stampin up, and my butterfly and flower punch... I would like to enter the following challenge:


Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Hey Kez! Nice to see you! Your card is amazing... really love that butterfly!

Unknown said...

This is such a stunning card. I love the butterfly and the DP.

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely beautiful, I know what ya mean, the week did fly by........

Patti P. said...

Kerrie, what a beautiful color combo...love your LO design,too. Glad you had a wonderful day with your grandson. They are so cute playing at that age. Hope your week ahead is great.

CraftieConnie said...

What a pretty card Kezzie! Love the butterfly and your color combos. The little ones are so adorable when they start to play soccer, being a soccer mom once myself, had a great time watching the boys each year improving and honing their skills. Your little tyke sounds like a born star hheheehehheehheeh!

majsan said...

Really cute Kezzie! Love that MS butterfly!
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY. Hugs,
Maria

Berry said...

What a pretty card thanks for sharing at CUC hugs Rebekah xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...