Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm Back!



Good Morning/Evening,

Well I did say the vege patch needed a drink, not a drowning.... hope my new seedling survive! I'm back with another two mothers day cards I've created for Aussie Cards For sale. The first one was created using american craft card, dp is My Minds Eye - Stella rose, added a few flowers and sentiment. Now with this card, I received the dp for my birthday, so sorry don't know where its from. I would like to enter the following challenge:


Unitl next time!

7 comments:

Alison Jane Hann said...

They're both beautiful.

craftieodmae said...

well you go girl this card is gorgeous! Hope your garden survived!!!

mrsk06 said...

Hey Kerry hope your well chick! Lovely cards they are perfect for mother's day! Hugz xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

You just can't get any better than this.... beautiful my friend!

CraftieConnie said...

Oh Kezzie your cards are truly delightful, love the flowers, lace and pearls you have been using and dp is great.

Mary J said...

Hello Kez! How beautiful! Those quotes are just wonderful!

A Consuming Passion said...

For some reason your blog has not been coming up on my reader bar so looks like I've missed lots of your latest cards!!! All very pretty Love the first one today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...