Tuesday, April 12, 2011

On a Roll!

Hi Blogging Buddies,

After such a gorgeous weekend, the skies decided to open up, my new vegetable patch can do with a good drink!... I sell my cards through Aussie Cards, and its always lovely to hear your cards have sold and gone to a lovely home, so thanks Alicia for keeping us informed. If you have a spare moment go check out the website. With mothers day just around the corner, I've been making lots of cards. Todays card is made with american craft card, dp is My Minds Eye - Stella Rose, I just love these paper packs that I purchased 4 of them, so you will be seeing a lot of this dp.

Unitl next time.. happy crafting!

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

your card is fantastic!!!! I like that name Stella Rose..........

The Other Patti Sue said...

Boy you are on a roll... this is a real beauty! Keep em comin!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is so pretty, Kez!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kez, thats a really gorgeous card, I love those papers and that fabulous sentiment. with hugs Shirleyxx

Unknown said...

Very pretty...thanks for the plug!
Alicia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...