Sunday, April 24, 2011

Roses Challenge No.15


Hi Blogging Buddies!

I was Sue's turn turn to host the month of April's challenge for the 'Roses', and she asked us to use fancy folds. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, I've always wanted to try to make a tri shutter card, not sure weather you would call this 'fancy folds', but there are plenty of folds. I used the tutorial over at splitcoast stampers, my dp is Stampin Up, the lovely big flower on the front is HFC die, matha stewart butterfly punch, spell binders heart dies, and my daisy punch... yes a lot of punches and die cuts. Thanks Sue for the a great challenge, I would probably never had tried this, just dreamt about it (LOL). If you get a chance go check out what the other Roses have done:


I would like to enter the following challenge:


Thanks for dropping by

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love doing these... haven't done one for awhile! This is gorgeous, love your colors, so pretty! Have a super Happy Easter!

Kathy Jones said...

Kerrie this turned out fantastic!!! Love the soft colours and details!!! Happy Easter!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Looking good Kerrie!!! Hope the Sun's up in Coffs!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kez, wow that is fabulous love that card design and your papers are stunning together. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Patti P. said...

This and easel cards are my two fav special folds....and you did an excellent job with yours. Beautiful choice of papers and accents. I bet you will do more of these. Happy Easter!!

CraftieConnie said...

OOOhhhhhhhhh, gorgeous card Kezzie-Rose, love the softness about it! Love it!!! and Sue-Rose will too!

Kym Weber said...

Oh my, Kerrie! Gorgeous! The color is so soft! The papers are beautiful! I really need to try to do one of these! You've done a wonderful job!

Unknown said...

I love it kerrie!! It looks sensational!
Alicia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...