Sunday, April 17, 2011

Flutterby....


Good Morning/Evening!

I've got the boys overnight, they are growing up so quickly, Jacks only been at school for 1 term, and I can really notice how much he has grown. Coooper is only two and becoming really cheeky! ... favorite word ... No.... Well they are bathed and fed, and are now in bed, so I get to do my post, which I was hoping to get done earlier. I created this card using american craft card, dp My minds eye, I've paper pieced the butterfly, and this stamp is from Gina K, sentiment is stampin up, and I've used this weeks sketch from All Sorts. I'm quite please at how this has turned out. I would like to enter the following challenges:


Thank you for dropping by

8 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Love the butterfly stamped to DP - Very pretty!

Patti P. said...

This is one of the prettiest butterflies, ever!! Wonderful job with this color and perfect paper choice. Good luck in the challenges.
So glad you are having special time with the kids.

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty! That butterfly is just plain stunning!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kez, it sounds as though you are having lots of fun with the grandsons, and Im not surprised youve noticed a difference in your eldest one, they soon grow up once they start School.
Gorgeous card and that paper piecing is brilliant, it looks almost real does that butterfly. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous butterfly! Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Unknown said...

This is very pretty. I love this LO and I Love the colours!
Alicia xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card loving the butterfly it looks fab and the colours are perfect!

Thanks for doing such a great job with the sketch this week and for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in the paper piecing challenge at Crafty creations - great project! Cheers Claire x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...