Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Wishes


Hi blogging buddies,

It was another lovely day today in Sydney, I went to the local nursery to get some seedlings, as I'm going to start a vegetable patch!... and I don't have a green finger, even though I love playing in the garden, this is where I've been all day until the sun went down, which is early now we have lost daylight savings... oh I really miss it, so I came in and created this card, you can never have too many birthday cards. To create this card, I've used American craft card, DP is My Minds Eye - Stella Rose, image & sentiment is Gina K, added a few flowers and bingo there you have it. I would like to enter the following challenges:


See you back next week, until then have a good one!

8 comments:

Alison Jane Hann said...

This card is so pretty!

CraftieConnie said...

Ohhhhhhh another butterfly beauty!
Love it, keep them coming!

Ann Whitfield said...

It would certainly make me smile Kerrie, thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

craftieodmae said...

absolutely beautiful!!!!! drop by my blog, I left you something.

Selma said...

I always love cards with butterflies. This is gorgeous. I am looking forward to getting a vegetable garden started. Love fresh tomatoes and cucumbers.

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS,the butterfly is so beautiful!!!
xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Kerie. Thanks for kind words on my blog .
Have browsed your blog and see lots of butterflies..love your Mother's day card . Beautiful flowers with bling centres

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhhh what a pretty card ... your butterfly is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley ... hope to see you again for our next challenge!
Best of luck with your vegetable patch ... that's what I'm doing today and getting my potatoes planted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...